Book A Free Consultation Below
Outdoor Renovations Wollongong
A carport is a smart investment when you are planning to increase your property’s value without needing to break a bank. It is imperative to note that the plan must have a design and functional features which keeps tab of the needs and style of the client.
We offer the best designs, installation, repairs and maintenance services in the Ilawarra region for outdoor renovations.
As the trusted living entertainment specialists, we employ the most qualified team of professionals to ensure that all details are done without delaying the project. At Wollongong Carport Co, we know the need for outdoor structures such as verandahs, carports and pergolas.
Custom Outdoor Renovations
We bring you designs that are both pleasing aesthetically, yet functional. The design layout usually presents certain details and specifications in order to ensure that the carport is safe for you and your car, and that it complies with the regulations set by the local council in Wollongong, Australia. We also guarantee the following:
- Sturdy Structures — we also have structures with varying styles of roofing such as flat roof, gabled and pitched roofs, domed roofs, and insulated panel roofing.
- Top-Of-The-Line Materials — we have different types depending on your chosen design and budget. Commonly, we build carports made of steel, bricks, or timber. All of our supplies come from the best manufacturers in Australia.
- Guaranteed Professional Services —it doesn’t really matter what your design is or the materials that you need, because we assure you that our experts will install them excellently, while making sure that the manufacturer’s specifications, safety regulations, and industry standards are followed.
- Durability and Longevity— As your certified contractor, we will assure that your carport will stand and serve you a lifetime. If you opt for a freestanding or attached, the standard to the most stylish carports, we can do these for you!
Bring Your Outdoor Living Areas To Life
We are the best living entertainment specialists when it comes to veranda installation, and you can count on us to give you your money’s worth.
Moreover, when it comes to verandah designs, there are limitless options that you can pick from. If you hire us, our team of highly skilled and trained professionals will take away the stress and worry from you. With us, you really won’t have to worry about anything. We will handle everything from the beginning to end, even up to maintenance and the clean-up. We offer the following:
- Structural guarantee for 25 years
- Workmanship guarantee for 10 years,
- Guaranteed structures and services to last for many years.
- The most trusted verandah builders
- Offers well-laid out yet high-performing verandahs.
- Services are comprehensive and customisable
- Sustainable and cost-effective solutions
Premium Carports & Pergolas in Wollongong
In terms of practicality, a carport is the best way to keep your car or vehicle safe from outdoor elements.
- Doesn’t occupy much space
- Fewer materials to make it.
- Easy to plan and build.
- Design options are limitless
- Can practically be placed in just about anywhere
- Involves no hassles and inconveniences
- Can enjoy it immediately
It is really nice to stay out in the sun when the summer finally kicks in, and if you are one of those people who love to make the most of their day outdoors, then a pergola might be the solution for you.
A pergola is a structure that still provides protection, so you can fully bask in the moment with your family without the risk of harmful outdoor elements.
- Pergola Design — if you still haven’t the faintest idea on what to do or where to start with your project, our expert designer will help you come up with a design that includes the combination of aesthetics and functionality. In our company, we aim to give you something that will best fit your home while still checking in on your personal style and budget. If you choose timeless designs or bold ones, we can help you make your dream carport come to life with ease.
- Pergola Layout — before we finalise our layout, we first give it to our clients for approval. This is our company’s way of making sure that our projects are always maintained as a team effort between us and our clients. Also, we always want to let our clients feel satisfied and respected. Other things such as securing building permits and complying with safety standards are all well within our control.
- Pergola Installation — we follow a systematic process in our installation services that offers a stress-free and convenient environment. Our builders will oversee each and every stage of the project, and they will give regular updates to our clients. Essentially, our services are so convenient that you won’t even have to break a sweat.
High Quality Pergola Installations
With us, you wouldn’t have to worry about anything, because our experts can come up with designs that will fit your limited budget and address your needs and specifications. To give you the best, we only use the most durable and highest quality of materials from the best manufacturers and producers in Australia. It is time to transform that plain outdoor space to the most beautiful outdoor space you never could have imagined.
We can build any structure no matter how small or big your place is. In our company, we want the best for you by providing you with quality supplies and services, and all it takes for you to start your project is calling our carport specialists today.
Here are the frequently asked questions from our clients, and the answers will help you make a suitable choice.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
What is a carport?
A carport is a structure which serves as a parking space. This outdoor addition has usually a roof and four open sides, making it a great investment if you are looking for solutions to increase your property’s value. It is designed to either stand on its own support or be incorporated to your property.
What is the most recommended material for carports?
As experts, we suggest that you use steel as your main material. Because steel can stand the drastic changes in the weather and in the elements of nature, it is dubbed as the most reliable material in terms of durability and longevity. There are other material options that also afford similar protection, but it can depend where you are located.
Are carports customisable?
Yes, they are. Similar to any other home installations, the experts recommend having your carport customised so that it can properly reflect your style and cater to your unique needs. If your car can’t fit in standard carports, a customisation is really the key to enjoying your carport.
What permits do I need to secure before constructing a carport in NSW?
The need for a permit usually relies on two things: the size and style of carport structure. Hiring and seeking the help of an expert will help you assess if you really need a permit or not. Also make sure that you really know what the local council regulations and safety standards are as this will help you avoid any unnecessary costs incurred in penalties and fines.
Carports built on certain land developments in NSW always require building permits. Which are:
- On a foreshore
- On a heritage or draft heritage item
If your property is near bush fire prone land, you must use non-combustible materials (such as an aluminium steel) if it’s within five metres of another building or structure.
You have to make sure your carport is at least one metre behind the property boundary facing a public road.
For land with only one property, you can only have one carport. However, if you have, for example, a granny flat, you can have a second carport. The number of carports must be equal to the number of properties on the dwelling.
What is the ideal height for a carport in Australia?
We highly suggest that you build a carport that reaches 2.4 meters in height. Doing this will give you a sense of security that no matter the size of your vehicle, be it for business or personal use, it can still fit.
Does it take that long to finish the design and installation of a carport?
In the designing phase, it may reach up to a day to finish one. However, for other parts such as the consultation and coming up with the project cost, you may need to add a couple more days. Also, there are pre-installation processes that must be considered to determine the duration of the work. There are other requirements and factors like the acquisition of permits, professional skills, amount of labour, and equipment that you must include in the equation.
What is the first step in installing a new verandah?
The moment you have finally decided to install your very own verandah, the first thing to do is to hire the best company that provides services for the installation. After that, just inquire about the services and other options they have in store for you. Also, assess how these services can address your needs.
Is it okay and safe to build a verandah on my current deck?
Yes, this has been done before and it is safe. In fact, it is more practical than removing your entire deck. Before starting, you need to make sure to get an expert designer to have your verandah integrated into your existing outdoor deck properly.
With Wollongong Carport Co, we guarantee honest, ethical and upfront estimates on all jobs from the start, and ensure no hidden costs further down the track.